|L. to R. Hoover Air Steerable, Air Cordless and WindTunnel Air|
Comparing the Hoover WindTunnel Air vs. the Air Steerable vs. the Air Cordless
We designed our Air family of vacuums to be incredibly light and easy to use, without sacrificing power.
But while they're all part of the same family, they are each different machines. We'll walk you through the differences so you can decide if upgrading to the Steerable or to the Cordless is the right choice for you.
Air Family Comparison Chart
- Low profile, for cleaning under furniture
- Lightweight and powerful
- WindTunnel3 technology for pickup
- Hose for above-floor cleaning
- Above-floor cleaning
- The Air Steerable and Air Cordless feature skateboard technology that helps the vacuum swivel and twist with ease
- The Air Cordless is Hoover's first cordless, full-size upright vacuum and comes standard with two LithiumLife batteries, for an average of 50 minutes of fade-free run time on carpets and hard floors.